*Note: Will resume for Spring 2022 on 1-10-22.
University of Arizona instructors who are teaching an online course in any capacity (Arizona Online, Global, iCourse, remote teaching) are welcome to join Digital Learning's new Instructional Design Open Office Hours via Zoom beginning May 5.
Office hours are offered on Mondays & Thursdays from 2-4 PM and Tuesdays from 9-11 AM. Office hours are staffed by Instructional Designers, experts in online learning who work with instructors to develop student-centered courses that are effective, engaging, and accessible.
We can help you:
- Answer general questions about online course development
- Review the structure and functionality of D2L
- Apply design templates to your course site
- Design assessments that promote academic integrity
- Write meaningful and measurable learning outcomes
- Align learning outcomes to content, materials, and assessments
- Match technology to your learning outcomes
- Develop a course map
- Promote instructor presence and student engagement
- Implement Universal Design for Learning principles
Digital Learning is here to support you, whether you’re brand-new to online teaching and need help getting started or you’re a pro with advanced questions. We look forward to partnering with you to elevate your online course. For more information about instructional design, visit Online Course Development.
To join us for office hours on Mondays & Thursdays from 2-4 PM and Tuesdays from 9-11 AM, click on the Join Office Hours button.
The Digital Learning technology team also supports several enterprise-wide learning technologies. For more information about Examity, PlayPosit and VoiceThread, visit InTech. For more information about Adobe Creative Cloud, visit Adobe & Arizona.
If you have other technology questions, please refer to these campus resources: