Digital Learning is working with the Provost Office, the Office of Instruction & Assessment (OIA) and UITS to thoughtfully construct resources and a strategy for moving classroom instruction to remote delivery.
The new Online Instruction Resources website offers a range of instructional continuity resources for synchronous and asynchronous teaching, strategies for different teaching styles, and webinars to help quickly get you up to speed for transitioning your class to remote.
Each course is different, so the solutions you adopt may be unique. Digital Learning and OIA are ready to help you with your transition to remote teaching by offering drop-in live support through Zoom room chats. For more information about OIA's live support, visit oia.arizona.edu. For more information about connecting with us, read our Instructional Design Open Office Hours article, or join us via Zoom on Tuesdays from 8-10 AM or Thursdays from 3-5 PM by clicking on the Join Office Hours button.
Additional Digital Learning Resources
- Thoughtful Preparation for Rapid Online Deployment - In light of all the conversations around COVID-19, Melody Buckner offers up some resources to all of our Digital Learning friends.
- Instructional Design Open Office Hours - More information about Digital Learning's Instructional Design Open Office Hours via Zoom.
- InTech - Digital Learning’s Instructional Technologies (InTech) Team offers tech tools that can help instructors and students collaborate, create community and practice skills. Each tool contains a knowledge base with extensive instructions for instructors and students.
- Online Proctoring Updates - Check this page for up-to-date information about changes to online proctoring.
- Assessment Best Practices - Learn more about alternative assessments for online courses.
- Tips And Tricks For Your Remote Video Setup - Our Digital Learning Studios videographers provide some helpful tips for your remote video recording setups.
- Tips For Recording Video Yourself - A one-page guide on how to get the best video out of your remote working situation.
- Science Labs for the Online Environment - It is possible to thoughtfully and creatively redesign your lab to optimize student learning experiences online.
Additional Campus Resources
- University of Arizona Coronavirus Information - Up-to-date information on the current situation
- Online Instruction Resources - Instructor resources for remote teaching
- Online Learning Resources - Student resources and support for online learning
- Disability Resource Center - To provide for the needs of everyone, including students with disabilities